quickcheck doesn't build with ghc 7.6.1

Nick Smallbone nick.smallbone at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:44:59 BST 2012

Hi Thomas,

It builds for me, with "cabal install"! It does, however, install the
extensible-exceptions package from Hackage. What error do you get?

(I could imagine removing the dependency on extensible-exceptions for
modern GHCs, but it's needed in some circumstances on GHC 6.x, which
QuickCheck still supports.)

Nick