Ann: Chatter - a simple library for language processing

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 22:01:55 GMT 2013

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 8:21 PM, Rogan Creswick <creswick at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 7:12 PM, Greg Matheson <drbean at freeshell.org>wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 18 Nov 2013, Rogan Creswick wrote:
>>
>> > I've been working on a simple NLP library over the past month or two,
>> and I
>> > think it may finally be useful to others.  I would love to hear
>> comments,
>> > criticisms, contributions, etc... ;)
>>
>> I am on Fedora 19, running haskell-platform-2012. I needed to
>> specify containers, text and bytestring versions to get it to
>> build. GHC.Generics was also in the hidden ghc-prim.

I just uploaded a new version (0.0.0.3) that uses version lower bounds
(based on Greg's patch).  I also finally set chatter up to run continuous
integration builds on Linux, OS X, and Windows, with HP 2012 and 2013
(although the linux 2013 combo isn't quite ready).

Hopefully that will catch this sort of thing in the future!

--Rogan