hcar 2011-11

Aarne Ranta aarne at chalmers.se
Tue Nov 1 21:33:30 GMT 2011

Hello Eric,

If you want to list books, I would like to mention the GF book, which
appeared in April,

  Aarne Ranta, Grammatical Framework: Programming with Multilingual
Grammars, CSLI Publications, Stanford, 2011, 340 pp,
  ISBN-10: 1-57586-626-9 (Paper), 1-57586-627-7 (Cloth).

more details in http://www.grammaticalframework.org/gf-book/

Of course GF is not Haskell, but it is a functional programming language
and implemented in Haskell. And one chapter is mostly about using "embedded
GF" in Haskell programs.

Regards

  Aarne.