hcar 2011-11

Grzegorz Chrupała pitekus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 21:09:15 GMT 2011

I recently packaged up a couple of simple NLP relevant utilities:

https://bitbucket.org/gchrupala/lingo/overview

Currently lingo includes the following Haskell libraries:
- tokenize: Simple tokenizer for English text
  http://hackage.haskell.org/package/tokenize

- monad-atom: Monadically convert objects to unique atoms
  and back
  http://hackage.haskell.org/package/monad-atom

- nlp-scores: Scoring functions commonly used for evaluation in NLP and IR.
  Accuracy, Reciprocal Rank, Average Accuracy
  http://hackage.haskell.org/package/nlp-scores