Computational Semantics with Functional Programming

Jan Snajder jan.snajder at fer.hr
Sun Dec 12 13:15:48 EST 2010

A long time ago, on a mailing list not so far away:

On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 10:43, eric.kow at gmail.com wrote:
> I noticed this on the programming reddit:
>   http://homepages.cwi.nl/~jve/cs/
>
> I've invited the authors Jan van Eijck and Christina Unger to join our
> list.

Eric, I hope the authors meanwhile have joined our list. :-)

A month ago I've got my copy of the book and I have to say
it looks great. At a first glance, it reminds me of "Representation
and Inference for NL" by Blackburn and Bos. I am looking forward to
upcoming holidays to enjoy the book!

For all those interested in formal semantics, let me bring your
attention to ESSLLI 2011 in Ljubljana, where the authors will deliver a
course based on the book:
http://esslli2011.ijs.si/?p=220

Best,
Jan