LHC+base now installable with cabal-install!

Sean Leather sean.leather at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 06:07:56 EST 2008

> I spent a little time in the past day hacking together a custom
> Setup.hs that can be used to install LHC+base with just cabal-install.

That's great, Austin. That makes it really easy for people (like me, who
need a low activation energy) to try out LHC.

I also recommend that you keep the one available on Hackage up to date. It's
a good way to allow people to play with the latest and greatest.

I look forward to the day when I can build EMGM [1] with LHC. (Think
undecidable instances, Template Haskell, etc.)

[1] http://www.cs.uu.nl/wiki/GenericProgramming/EMGM

Regards,
Sean