Problems with the debugger in leksah

edwin ancaer edwin.ancaer at pandora.be
Mon Oct 19 16:37:32 EDT 2009

Yuras,

You're going a little fast for me. What do you mean by 'having an empty
name for executable'. Shouldn't I get a message that GHC was not found,
in that case, instead of the remark about the wrong flags?

This might be obvious to you, but it is a real puzzle to me, so I hope
you find the time to explain a little further.

By the way, what you did is another proof of the the value of having the
sources of a program available, and so a proof of the value of the open
source model. It would not have crossed my mind to go looking for the
problem that way.

Thanks anyway