Problems with the debugger in leksah

edwin ancaer edwin.ancaer at pandora.be
Sun Oct 11 03:17:38 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm new to Haskell and Leksah. I started trying out Emacs and the
Haskell bindings, but Emacs is too intimidating to me. I don't want to
learn another set of key sequences to copy, delete and move around...
Therefore, it seemed nice to have an editor/IDE.

After some problems with libraries, Leksah is running fine now. But I
seem to have an issue with the debugger: when I start it from Leksah, I
get the following message in the log:

:set prompt 3KM2KWR7LZZbHdXfHUOA5YBBsJVYoCQnKX
ghc: unrecognised flags: -tmp -tmp -tmp -tmp -tmp
GHCi, version 6.10.4: http://www.haskell.org/ghc/  :? for help
Usage: For basic information, try the `--help' option.

It seems to me I have to define some flags to pass to the compile, but I
can't find where.

Could anyone give me a hint?

Kind regards,