Font error

Jürgen Nicklisch-Franken jnf at arcor.de
Sun Mar 29 18:09:41 EDT 2009

Hi Zachary
we have an odd problems with leksah/gtk2hs/gtk on Windows in the moment.
The bug is on the issue tracker here:

http://code.google.com/p/leksah/issues/detail?id=56

I think that it is the same problem that you have. Please could you:
1. Try the newest version of Leksah with darcs get
http://code.haskell.org/leksah
2. Report which graphic card your machine have and report it. (Maybe you
look if their is an updated driver for your card?)

The second problem should be easier to solve, as the module have to be
mentioned in the cabal file, either as exported or as other module. But
maybe their is a problem with the main module. I will look into this
soon.

Jürgen