trouble with gtksourceview2

Alexander Schell DealeyLama at gmx.de
Sat Apr 11 13:19:11 EDT 2009

Hello

Thanks again for the swift answer but there's unfortunately no end in sight.
Now leksah presents me this error after  I've typed a few letters:

start gui called
Now updating metadata ...
Metadata collector has nothing to do
Now loading metadata ...
Finished loading ...
leksah: error: a C finalizer called back into Haskell.
   use Foreign.Concurrent.newForeignPtr for Haskell finalizers.

I think it's better to give up for now and to wait for a more stable
version.

Thank you all for trying to help me.

Best Regards and happy Easter

Alexander Schell