Installation instruction for Ubuntu 8.10

Mariana Bravo marivb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:23:52 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I finally got everything to install OK. My problem was that I wanted to
install everything system wide, not in my home dir, so I ran into things
like sudo using ghc-pkg version 6.8.2 because the PATH was wrong and not
finding stuff that cabal installed in my home dir...

So the solution for now was to install everything in my home dir. I'm not
happy with that (my /home is in a tiny partition which is not meant to
contain any programs), but at least now I can play with leksah =)

I'll work on getting the installation to be as I want it to be and report
back here whatever I find. If anyone has any tips for me, or wants to
convince me that this way is best, replies are welcome.

Mariana

Mariana Bravo

Celular: (11) 9179 7796
msn: marivb at gmail.com