Analysis for bodies of functions

Aaron Tomb aarontomb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 14:30:44 EDT 2009

Hi Denis,

If you look at the darcs version of the package:

    darcs get http://code.haskell.org/language-c

you'll find a number of new functions. In particular, you might find
analyseFunctionBody, tExpr, and tStmt to be interesting. If you use
the traversal monad in Language.C.Analysis.TravMonad you can register
callbacks at various points in the traversal.

There is no code, right now, to return a table of the sort returned by
analyseAST that includes local variables, but it might not be hard to
write one.

Also, the type checking code in tExpr and tStmt is still experimental.
I think it works in many or most cases, but I'm not positive that it's
entirely correct.

Aaron