iteratee ANN: -0.5.0

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 17:38:58 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have recently released iteratee-0.5.0.  This is a very minor update from
the iteratee-0.4.x line.  I have bumped some version dependencies so the
package (and ListLike) should be buildable with the upcoming ghc-7.

The other change is to the types of "enumFromCallback" and
"enumFromCallbackCatch".  The callback type has been changed from

m (Either SomeException (Bool, s))

st -> m (Either SomeException ((Bool,st), s))

which is more generally useful.

These are all the changes from the 0.4 release, so in most cases code should
continue to work with no problems.

Thanks,
John