iteratee [] suggestion for mapStreamM

Ben midfield at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 17:59:11 EDT 2010

Hi --

I see you have distributed the unfinished tutorial.  That is fine, but
please put a note on it saying it is not finished in the next release
(hopefully I will finish it before the next release so this will be
unnecessary!)

I haven't had time to edit it for wiki publication, but I will try to
get to that sometime.

Best, Ben Lee