iteratee comparisons vs. enumerator package

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Fri Aug 20 20:54:27 EDT 2010

I haven't tried it because I need bytestring and seeking support which it
does not provide. However I like some of its design, such as Yield which is
a neater way of handling unprocessed elements than my convStateStream
function. It may be the case that the CPS style of iteratee 0.4 is even
neater.

I hope we can work together towards a common API and infrastructure rather
than make marginal and incompatible improvements just for benchmarking.

cheers,

Conrad.