iteratee darcs patch: bump version range dependency for 'failure'

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 18:46:36 EDT 2010

NothingException should never be thrown.  I wanted to define
"enumFromCallback" using enumFromCallbackCatch and needed to supply a
default handler.  In particular, the default handler needs to instantiate a
concrete exception type and also not actually catch any real exceptions.
Using "NothingException" seemed the cleanest route; the only other real
option is to catch SomeException and re-throw it.

Iteratee could define NothingException internally, but I like the failure
package so I just used it from there to avoid name conflicts.

John