iteratee darcs patch: bump version range dependency for 'failure'

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 18:01:55 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 4:57 AM, Antoine Latter <aslatter at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 10:56 PM, Antoine Latter <aslatter at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > 1 patch for repository http://tanimoto.us/~jwlato/haskell/iteratee<http://tanimoto.us/%7Ejwlato/haskell/iteratee>
> :
> >
> > Sun Aug 15 22:54:32 CDT 2010  Antoine Latter <aslatter at gmail.com>
> >  * bump version range dependency for 'failure'
> >

> We seem to build fine with the new version of 'failure', but I'm not
> sure if there are any other considerations.
>
> Antoine

It's highly unlikely that a version bump in failure will cause problems.
I'm only using 'failure' for the "NullException" and "NothingException"
classes, neither of which have any methods.  NothingException is then used
for the default exception handler in "enumFromCallback".  I wouldn't need to
depend on failure at all, except I rather like the library.