[HTTP] Urgent attention.

Madina Yakou ma.yak12 at aol.fr
Sun Mar 2 20:34:58 GMT 2014

Hello Dear,

I need you to assist me in a claim of $6,200,000.00 USD, this claim is genuine and 100 per cent risk free so we MUST remain fiducially in all our dealings, because i cannot achieve this opportunity alone without the support of a foreigner, and for your role in assisting me complete this claim, you will take 30 per cent of the total sum. kindly contact me back and indicate your interest with assurance of trust so that i will give you the full details on how to carry out this claim.

Best regards,
Mrs. Madina.