No subject

Mon Dec 9 18:52:56 GMT 2013

My beloved,

I am Mrs Bacha Hommel. I was married to late Mr. shamu Hommel, The past CEO Arabian Oil Company, Ltd, an experienced contractor in England. Before he died in 2010. We were married eleven years without a child. He died after a short illness. After his death I decided not to re-marry or have a child outside my matrimonial home. When my husband was alive, he deposited the sum of $3.100, 000. Dollars (three million One hundred thousand Dollars) in the Bank.

My doctor has informed me that i have a little more time to live due to my sickness problem. I have taken time to pray and finally decided to donate this fund

to better the lives of the less privileged. I seek a honest and trust Worthy Individual that will use this funds in accordance with my instruction. I want the funds used to finance religious organizations, orphanages and less privileged propagating the word of God. I took this decision because I do not have a child that will inherit this funds and my husband relatives are very unkind to me and I have decided to Donate 70% to orphanages and less privileged 30% is for you, i don't want my husband hard earned wealth to be misused.

I am not afraid of death. I know I will be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the Lord will fight my course and I will hold my peace. I speak little English and French. Once I have your answer, I will also send a letter of authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of the fund presently deposited in Bank and your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose. You can contact me write me through this email: bachahommel at katamail.com

Thank you,
Yours sincerely,
Mrs Bacha Hommel