[HTTP] Invitation: GO AND RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT

My Partnership partnershipm at yahoo.dk
Wed Aug 29 11:41:11 BST 2012

YAHOO! KALENDER - DU ER INVITERET!

partnershipm at yahoo.dk har sendt en invitation:

     GO AND RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT

Hvornår:
onsdag den 29. august 2012 11:00 - 12:00 (GMT+00:00)

Dearest,

I just want to inform you that am on my way to United Arab Emirates (Dubai),I have just sent you the payment via Western union in your name as compensation, I do not have your account details correctly.

I hope that you have a Western Union Gold/Promo Card? You will need this to send or claim amount $350,000 USD from any Western Union agent or location.Company sent my team to Dubai last week.I am already on my way to join my team in completing the unfinished construction project in Dubai.I may leave town tomorrow and I couldn’t go without dropping the payment information with you. We may spend 2 to 3 months there before the job would be completed. Remember that if you do not claim the money before 9 days,they will call back the money to my card. And if you do not have the Western Union Gold/Promo Card, you can not pick up the cash.I may not be around to reply any of your emails now, since I will always be at the construction site but I will talk to you as soon as I return.

If you do not have a Western Union Gold/Promo Card,you may contact the western union postage department,with the agent details below so that they will provide a Western Union Gold/Promo Card for you immediately and also send you a copy of the voucher of the payment that I made, via email.Contact the office in Burkina Faso for your Western Union Gold/Promo Card:

Contact Person: Dr Joshua Nabali
Email: (westernunioncard at OK.net)
Phone: +226 75 66 86 00

Send the requested details to him as indicated below:

Your Full Name:
Telephone:
Address: (including state and zip code)

As soon as the office gets the above information,they will use the credentials to create your Western Union Gold/promo Card right away without any delay.

My best regards to you and your famil
S.U. nu!
http://calendar.yahoo.com/partnershipm/rsvp?e=http@projects.haskell.org&uid=408c6066-a1e1-4d97-afc2-3e7788cc9775&tk=WYdY7jt0yeySwDvo77RMiQWKkaQ-&hh=oOhROYU699uGDwQPL3om_iy2tQw-