[HaTeX] Haskell Platform

Kees Bleijenberg k.bleijenberg at lijbrandt.nl
Tue Aug 12 13:57:18 BST 2014

I use  HaTex a lot. Unfortunatly I could not install the 3.13.X.X versions
of HaTex. I thought this was because the Haskell Platform is quite old.

But now I have the latest version of the Haskell Platform (on Windows 32
bits) and I still can't install HaTex.

Installing 3.12.0.0  worked with the old haskell platform and also installs
fine on the new haskell platform.

When I do cabal install hatex I get:

Resolving dependencies...

In order, the following would be installed:

mtl-2.2.1 (new version)

parsec-3.1.5 (reinstall) changes: mtl-2.1.3.1 -> 2.2.1

HaTeX-3.13.1.0 (new version)

cabal: The following packages are likely to be broken by the reinstalls:

shakespeare-2.0.1.1

hamlet-1.2.0

network-2.4.2.3

hslogger-1.2.4

MissingH-1.2.1.0

HTTP-4000.2.10

json-0.7

Use --force-reinstalls if you want to install anyway.Installing version
3.12.0.0 works fine

Any idea what is wrong?

Kees