A couple of questions

Rafael Ibraim ibraim.gm at gmail.com
Tue May 14 04:08:47 BST 2013

Hi guys! I've been using haskell-mode for some days and have a couple of
questions:

1) Is there any "smarter" way to load a cabal project? When I use
haskell-process-load-file emacs ALWAYS ask me if I'm creating a new
project... the proceed to guess (correctly) the project name, cabal file
location and current directory. Since it simply guess everything correctly
(at least for me), it would be cool to avoid answering the same questions
every single time. Ideas?

2) I noticed that the interactive-haskell buffer doesn't show the
compilation error message (it just says "Compilation error", but doesn't
say line number, etc.) on WINDOWS. Is this a known bug or I mis-configured
something?

3) Is there a C-x C-e equivalent for haskell? (ask for arbitrary
expression, evaluate and show results)?

4) Is there a "correct" way to kill the haskell repl process and restart a
new one? I noticed that when I screw up (say, a infinite recursion) emacs
itself continue to work, but the haskell process continue forever... even
if I kill the process, I have to close the buffer and open it again to be
able to reload the whole thing. Any easier way to do this?

Thanks!

--
Rafael Ibraim
Oracle Database SQL Expert