Problems with directories

Kirill Zaborsky qrilka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 06:04:42 GMT 2013

Hello,
I've updated haskell-mode with the version from git and see some strange
stuff:
I have a project in directory  /home/qrilka/ws/h/hvmm-web/ and open
file  /home/qrilka/ws/h/hvmm-web/System/HVMM/Web/Types.hs. Then I press C-`
to bring up cabal-dev ghci console. I enter /home/qrilka/ws/h/hvmm-web/
both as cabal directory and current directory. And I ghci buffer I get:
----
Hello, Haskell! (if I break, run M-x haskell-process-clear)
Changed directory: /home/qrilka/ws/h/hvmm-web/System/HVMM/Web/
λ>
----
As you see changed directory differ from the one I specify and that results
in file loading problems (failure to load
dist/build/autogen/cabal_macros.h).
My ~/.emacs includes configuration from
https://github.com/haskell/haskell-mode/blob/master/examples/init.el
As a workaround I load file in root directory of my project currently

In previous haskell-mode I did not see such behaviour - what may go wrong
here?

Kind regards,
Kirill Zaborsky