ANNOUNCE: haskell-mode 13.06

Christopher Done chrisdone at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 01:22:40 BST 2013

As mentioned a couple weeks back, we'd be releasing a new version for June,
13.06.

This is mostly a bugfixing release and not much work was done. Herbert
Valerio Riedel did work on improving the build for the project for the
normal case and for packages (see `make package`
https://github.com/haskell/haskell-mode/commit/29ff3684acb4175426089496a8791db942059535
).

Published to

* ELPA: http://marmalade-repo.org/packages/haskell-mode
* GitHub: https://github.com/haskell/haskell-mode

It may appear on your distribution's package manager eventually.

Closed issues/bugs fixed:
https://github.com/haskell/haskell-mode/issues?labels=&milestone=1&page=1&state=closed

Next release will be 13.07, the milestone of which can be found here:

https://github.com/haskell/haskell-mode/issues?labels=&milestone=2&page=1&state=open

Please add any feature requests/things you want to it and we will sort out
the Musts from the Shoulds from the Optionals. Only a few can be done per
month, so we will prioritize. +1'ing is a good way to show support for a
ticket, and bear in mind things will only get done if there is someone who
has inclination to work on it. I will also be moving everything that wasn't
completed from 13.06 to 13.07.

Ciao!