PROPOSAL: Disable encrypt addresses for gmane.comp.lang.haskell.emacs

Keshav Kini keshav.kini at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 18:15:20 GMT 2012

Herbert Valerio Riedel <hvr at gnu.org> writes:
>  a) it's inconvenient for users reading mailing lists via gmane's NNTP,

Is it? You can post followups via NNTP without any problem. The
"encrypted" addresses are actually fully functional through normal SMTP
as well - Gmane just gives you a challenge/response before sending the
mail on to the real address, I believe (I haven't actually tried it).

Though maybe you meant it is inconvenient in some other way.

FWIW I don't care whether my email address is encrypted or not. As you
said, it is available through other archives anyway.

-Keshav