Strange indentation problem.

DarkOtter hello at darkotter.com
Sun Aug 5 09:39:49 BST 2012

I have been having a strange problem with editing Haskell code in emacs.
While editing the code, indentation works very well. However, as soon as
I hit save, the code is (incorrectly, sometimes even causing compile
errors) re-indented, and then saved. This happens even for some lines
which, during editing, claim there is only one possible indentation
available. This has only started happening recently, and I'm not quite
sure why (fairly new to both Haskell and Emacs).

I am on Arch Linux, and can check versions, provide emacs conf folder,
etc. if needed, although I can imagine somebody else might have come
across this issue before (although I did not manage to find anything on
Google).

Thank you very much for any help,
Matthew

--