Could not start project in new interactive mode

Kirill Zaborsky qrilka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:48:01 BST 2012

Looks ilke something's wrong with paths - make compile for haskell-mode
does not work:
haskell-process.el:29:1:Error: Required feature `haskell-interactive-mode'
was not provided

and I can not get REPL started:
eval-buffer: Required feature `haskell-interactive-mode' was not provided

In .emacs I have haskell-mode path added to Emacs load-path
Do I need something else?

KInd regards,
Kirill Zaborsky