Path and "selecting deselected buffer"

Alex Ott alexott at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:23:55 BST 2011

Yes, maybe it not so active, but I hope that I'll continue development
when I'll have time (after AI/ML classes will finished ;-)

For example, my patch against darcs version to support hlint/scan was
implement 10 months ago, but it still doesn't merged into upstream

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/