Path and "selecting deselected buffer"

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Thu Oct 27 10:21:39 BST 2011

Hi Alex,

thanks for your quick reply.

Ok, I registered to github and posted my issue there.  Anyway, the repo
at github does not look more alive than the darcs repo.  There was a
single (closed) issue in the issue tracker.

The wiki says:
--------------

This github repository is a mirror of this darcs repository.

The ‘darcs’ branch stays in sync with the darcs repository. Any
additional commits that I add will be in the ‘master’ branch. I tend to
rebase my patches on top of master and do a forced push (push -f),
meaning you probably don’t want to try to track my ‘master’ branch. Of
course, this isn’t a problem yet because nobody has forked this repo. I
will change my behavior when needed :).

So, I am not sure, the git repo is any different from the darcs one.

Cheers,
Andreas