fill-paragraph doesn't play nice with Haddock comments

Deniz Dogan deniz.a.m.dogan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:31:45 EST 2009

I have the following Haddock comment in my Haskell file:

-- | Checks that the given indentation is okay in the current context.
 Updates the indentation state if necessary.

(That should all be on a single line, but Gmail probably messes with
it on its way to the list.) When running fill-paragraph on that line
haskell-mode will change it to this:

-- | Checks that the given indentation is okay in the
-- | current context.  Updates the indentation state if
-- | necessary.

(fill-column is 60.) However, I think it should do this:

--
Deniz Dogan