Website

Ben Gamari ben at smart-cactus.org
Thu Jun 4 12:59:37 BST 2015

Hello all,

For the record, I have been slowly trudging through the integration work
for the new website. Web development isn't exactly my forte, so progress
has been a bit slow. The effort started as an attempt to simply update
Erin's very nice work to reflect the new Haskell web branding.
Unfortunately, it has since turned into a more thorough rework. As a
result of the shifting goals, the version control history is a bit messy
to say the least.

Nevertheless, the state of things can be found here [1]. Hopefully I'll
have something usable by the end of the day (although the weather is
currently beautiful, so perhaps this is a bit optimistic).

Cheers,

- Ben

[1] https://github.com/bgamari/haskell-platform/tree/new-website