Gearing up (again) for the next release: 2014.2.0.0

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Thu May 29 21:44:09 BST 2014

On 29/05/2014 15:25, Mark Lentczner wrote:
> I ran the test suite from HTTP-4000.2.17 on my Mac (10.8.5):
>
>              Test Cases   Total
>      Passed  89           89
>      Failed  0            0
>      Total   89           89
>     Test suite test: PASS
>     Test suite logged to: dist/test/HTTP-4000.2.17-test.log
>

> Is that good enough? What's your confidence level in .17?

Could you also compile the get.hs program in test/ and use it to get an
IPv6-only remote address (e.g. http://ipv6.urchin.earth.li)? The
automated test suite is designed to be self-contained and run without a
network connection so doesn't check this.

If that works I think everything looks good. There's some risk just from
it not having had a wide airing, but I think that risk is acceptable.

Cheers,

Ganesh