Gearing up (again) for the next release: 2014.2.0.0

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Wed May 28 20:11:23 BST 2014

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 3:55 PM, Christian Maeder
<Christian.Maeder at dfki.de>wrote:

> Am 28.05.2014 07:05, schrieb Mark Lentczner:
>
>> *Please check over the current state of the packages and versions for
>> 2014.1:
>> *
>>
>>     https://github.com/haskell/haskell-platform/blob/new-
>> build/hptool/src/Releases2014.hs
>>

> At least the packages network and HTTP have newer versions on hackage.

We can bump the patch level version of network compared to what's listed
above, but there's no need to take the latest major version, unless it's
zero cost (i.e. no retesting needs to be done.) There's nothing new in 2.5
that would affect any significant number of users.