pair hacking on the Platform this weekend?

Randy Polen randyhaskell at outlook.com
Fri Jul 4 00:08:48 BST 2014

Mark,

I am working on the (64-bit, but will also be the 32-bit) Windows build(s), feeling similar to you.  I can't offer too much help on Mac-specific issues but probably have similar questions Windows-related, so we can leverage the overlap.  I'm staying in town over the holiday weekend, so please feel free to email me.

Randy