Volunteers needed

Alp Mestanogullari alpmestan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 15:55:16 BST 2014

For 2), I really see hakyll here, actually. You can have a custom compiler
for the landing page for a given version, that just goes somewhere to fetch
the packages/versions for that platform release, etc, and interpolates the
templates with that. And a static website (AFAICT) makes sense for the
platform. I wouldn't mind giving it a shot sometimes soon, if it sounds
like a good idea for you guys as well.

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Mark Lentczner <mark.lentczner at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm looking for volunteers for two Platform related tasks:
>
> 1) The wiki is quite a bit shabby. I needs some cleaning out, organizing,
> and some general maintenance. Anyone up for the task?
>
> 2) Our web site could use a bit of a refresh, both in content and style.
> Part of the "new build" branch of HP was a plan to have the web site
> generated from templates (via hastache<http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hastache>)
> - so there also a small bit of coding to be done here as well.
>
> - Mark

Alp Mestanogullari