xcode 5 psa info on haskell platform page

George Colpitts george.colpitts at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 23:05:53 BST 2013

It would be good if the work arounds doc, for users who have installed
xcode 5, document how to uninstall xcode 5 CLI tools before installing
Xcode 4.6 CLI tools. Also once a user had done that will they be ok to move
to OS X Mavericks or should they avoid it?

Ideally it would also have an ETA for the next Haskell Platform and an
assurance that it will work fine with Xcode 5 and/or Mavericks.