xcode 5 psa info on haskell platform page

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 22:07:28 BST 2013

Hey all

http://www.haskell.org/platform/mac.html

currently lacks any prominent explanation / hint / reference to the xcode 5
issue and the (simple) possible work arounds.
http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2013-September/110320.html

I really really really really think we need to fix that. Who's got the
right acls etc to add such a notice?

considering IRC regulars are a small fraction of haskellers (however large
that may be overall), not having this info in a discoverable place for all
the folks who just use haskell platform (possibly for the first time) is a
HUGE problem.  :(

thanks

-Carter