dlist in the Haskell Platform? (was 2013.4.0.0 proposal)

Gregory Collins greg at gregorycollins.net
Thu Nov 14 09:54:47 GMT 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Sean Leather <sean.leather at gmail.com>wrote:

> But at the moment, to avoid unnecessary controversy and to give the new
> code some time to mature, I recommend that dlist is *not* added to the
> platform.

Code isn't wine -- there are quantitative metrics you can gather (like HPC
test coverage) that would give you an idea of how good your implementation
is. I don't think there's a reason to delay the inclusion of this package
for these changes,  they sound modest and appropriate.

Gregory Collins <greg at gregorycollins.net>