HP 2013.2 home stretch, RC2 installers

Mark Lentczner mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Mon May 13 23:10:18 BST 2013

We use unordered-containers-0.2.3.0 and case-insensitive-1.0.0.1 because
those are the versions the maintainers of those packages told the platform
to use.

I note that both updated versions you mention are newer than the point at
which we called for version numbers from the maintainers. I don't
automatically bump, because it often leads to last minute insanity!

- Mark