HP 2013.2 home stretch, RC2 installers

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Sun May 12 14:35:58 BST 2013

Hi,

 > Packagers: Please produce Release Candidates. The package version list
 > shouldn't change, unless any of you find an issue.

I'm not sure how important this issue is, but the test suite for
unordered-containers-0.2.3.0 cannot be compiled within the platform,
because the ChasingBottoms library doesn't accept QuickCheck-2.6 as a
build input.

Also, I wonder we don't use unordered-containers-0.2.3.1?

Similarly, I wonder why we use case-insensitive-1.0.0.1 instead of
1.0.0.2?

Take care,
Peter