[haskell-platform] #134: Haskell Platform 2010.2.0.0 is affected by GLUT 2.1.2.1 bug with libXi and libXmu

haskell-platform haskell-platform at projects.haskell.org
Wed May 8 15:50:12 BST 2013

#134: Haskell Platform 2010.2.0.0 is affected by GLUT 2.1.2.1 bug with libXi and
libXmu
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  VVLysikov  |        Owner:  panne
     Type:  defect     |       Status:  new

Comment(by MtnViewMark):

 I don't see how we can depend on those libraries in the generic HP because
 the need for those libs is specific to the OS install of GLUT. For
 example, on both Windows and Mac those libraries don't even exist.

 Ideas, anyone?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform/ticket/134#comment:1>
haskell-platform <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform>