Haskell Platform 2013.2 Kick-Off

Mark Lentczner mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 16:32:21 GMT 2013

*Update: I'm still looking for proposals to add these to the platform:*

   - *hashable:* required by case-insensitive
   - *unordered-containers*
   - *aeson:* we need this in the platform, as JSON has become ubiquitous

I've refrained from submitting them myself, as that seemed a little too
autocratic to me... but if the community doesn't mind, and no one else can
get to it this week, I'll write these myself.... Still, I'd rather they
came from you so we all know the support is there!

- Mark