More platform packages

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Wed Jan 23 23:48:21 GMT 2013

The point is not that one shouldn't use these packages. After all, you
could as well install them from hackage if you needed them.

The point is that these packages do not come with the same "warranty" as
the platform packages. Many people do not care (and it's fine), but
for those who care (e.g. people using Haskell in production
environments) such a notice would be enough to draw their own conclusions.

Roman

* Chris Dornan <chris at chrisdornan.com> [2013-01-23 23:40:51+0000]