Medical website design and Promotion by SEO methods

Maxweb Info info at maxwebinfo.com
Mon Jan 14 06:12:37 GMT 2013

This email contains graphics, so if you don't see them,view it in your browser (
http://maxwebscripts.com/index.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=archive&task=view&mailid=10&key=97a8dd1d6dbad2687acf6c02b136b172&subid=4299-937124d12e68ce5faaab25fb6d6aa098
)

Maxweb Info

quality through passion

Dear Sir/Madam
Medical website design

This month our developers bring your fresh new concept that we did not cover in our previous releases. If you are in medical field YouMedical Joomla
Template is best solution for your online presentation. Designed with gentle colors and developed with custom joomla modules this template is perfect
for your business introduction or for your customers that are in medical field. YouMedical demo comes with custom demo content for joomla and K2, our
new extension YouMedical News slider and custom styles for YJ Multitabs, YJ Module Engine and YouYork Module Slider. YouMedica demo is built for
Joomla 2.5 and template comes for Joomla 1.6 , Joomla 1.7 and Joomla 2.5.

Medical website design ready for doctors:

Medical website portal 1:
http://maxwebdesign.asia/demo/youmedical/
http://maxwebdesign.asia/demo/youmedical/administrator

Medical website portal 2:
http://maxwebscripts.com/demo/medicaldesign/index.php/en/
http://maxwebscripts.com/demo/medicaldesign/administrator ( http://maxwebscripts.com/demo/medicaldesign/administrator )

Medical tourism website:
Demo 1: http://www.maxwebscripts.com/demo/medicaltour
Admin Url: http://www.maxwebscripts.com/demo/medicaltour/admin ( http://www.maxwebscripts.com/demo/medicaltour/admin )

Dental Website:
http://maxwebscripts.com/demo/dentistwebsite/ ( http://maxwebscripts.com/demo/dentistwebsite/ )
http://maxwebscripts.com/demo/dentistwebsite/administrator ( http://maxwebscripts.com/demo/dentistwebsite/administrator )

Will send admin controls ID AND PASSWORD on request by email : info at maxwebinfo.com

Medical website Promotion in google By SEO:

Our professional SEO Promotion services consist of only the latest, most sophisticated, spam free promotion techniques which can increase the
visibility of your business website delivering highly targeted visitors based on the keyword phrases searched the most.

We will promote medical tourism websites by SEO page1 rank1 in google search engine (by OUR SEO EXPERTS) to get more clients for your business.

Email address: info at maxwebinfo.com ( mailto:info at maxwebinfo.com )
Mobile: +919843767636
 Website: www.maxwebscripts.com

Thanks and Regards,