Haskell Platform 2013.2 Proposal Status

George Colpitts george.colpitts at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 00:05:30 BST 2013

I'm concerned about the lack of a fix for
7359<http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/7359#comment:6>.
As Andy Kitchen wrote in the bug: this breaks a lot of things for Haskell
platform users. (on the Mac).

Sorry for the late reply, I was hoping that this would be getting fixed.
Perhaps I am mistaken and this won't be a problem for the forthcoming
Haskell Platform on the Mac?

Thanks
George