package versions for 2012.2.0.0

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Wed May 9 08:40:01 BST 2012

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 08.05.2012, 19:48 -0700 schrieb Mark Lentczner:
> I've pushed a branch into the main repo for our work leading up to
> release. The branch is called pre-release

thanks for that, I updated
http://people.debian.org/~nomeata/platform.html
to show that data (after a syntax fix, see
https://github.com/haskell/haskell-platform/pull/1). As you can see,
Debian already ships CGI 3001.1.8.2. Is there a reason why the platform
would not upgrade to this newest version?

Otherwise chances are high that Debian will manage to release exactly
the versions specified with 2012.2.0.0 in the next stable release.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner