How to build the Haskell Platform?

Chris Dornan chris at chrisdornan.com
Tue Aug 14 21:01:39 BST 2012

No worries Mark,

I would probably link to the download page <http://www.justhub.org/download>  – I will check in again when you get back and we can see about updating the Linux HP page.

Chris

From: Mark Lentczner [mailto:mark.lentczner at gmail.com]
Sent: 14 August 2012 20:41
To: Chris Dornan
Cc: Bryan O'Sullivan; Haskell Platform; Mark Lentczner
Subject: Re: How to build the Haskell Platform?

I'd be happy to add this to the platform unix page - Chris can you tell me what the right URL to point a newcomer at would be?

I realize that we should have generic build instructions - there are some on the HP site - and they work - but they aren't in the source tarball itself.

I've added tickets(*) for both of the above - I'm on vacation, and I don't have direct access to update the HP stie (trying to get that fixed) - so it probably won't be until next week.

- Mark

[*]: http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform/ticket/206 & http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform/ticket/207