[haskell-platform] #164: Installing packages using cabal fails on Haskell Platform 2011.2.0 on Mac OS X

haskell-platform haskell-platform at projects.haskell.org
Sun Mar 13 22:02:28 GMT 2011

#164: Installing packages using cabal fails on Haskell Platform 2011.2.0 on Mac
OS X
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mvanier           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
Component:  (none-specified)  |    Keywords:
 I just installed the Haskell Platform (2011.2.0) on my Mac.  I've done
 this on every previous release with few or no problems.  Now, however,
 trying to use cabal to install a package fails for almost all packages.
 I'm attaching the result of trying to install the latest version of cabal-
 install, but the same kind of errors result from installing many other
 packages (agda, haskeline, xmobar, etc.).

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform/ticket/164>
haskell-platform <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform>