Including cabal-install in the platform source tarball

Don Stewart dons00 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 18:05:16 GMT 2011

The problem -- after I refreshed my memory -- isn't that cabal-install
can't handle itself as a tool dep. It is that we need a new release of
cabal-install to have a satisfiable package set in the HP in the first
place. Current cabal-install depends on old containers, preventing
everything from building.

As soon as the new release goes up, we can add the explicit dep,
making everything work.

-- Don