7.0.2rc2 and Mac OS X

Mark Lentczner markl at glyphic.com
Sat Feb 26 17:26:12 GMT 2011

Though I can't find the e-mail anymore, a few days back (week?) GHC 7.0.2-rc2 was released. I'd like to try building test installers for Haskell Platform on the Mac with this...

What is in /ghc/dist/7.0.2-rc2 is a tarball of the build tree after building on each platform. But, alas, in the mac versions, it was before make framework-pkg was run, and what is tar'd isn't sufficient to run that step after untaring.

I suppose I could pull from source and build myself - though I'm generally wary of that since I prefer to package with exactly what GHC ships.

Any chance we could get Mac OS X rc2 installers for ghc 7.0.2-rc2?

	- Mark